Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Lazy Sunday Service

I've headed off for the weekend to try and wrap up The White Gallows for submission tomorrow. Yesterday I decided to undertake fairly major edits to the ending, adding a new scene, and thankfully I feel much happier now. I forgot to bring Havana Fever away with me, which I'm half way through, but I did pack Megan Abbott's The Song is You. When I'm not immersed in my own fictional landscape of Meath, I've been losing myself in early 1950s Hollywood. Talk about world's apart.

My posts this week
Blind spots
Dublin port company suggests that trade is stabilising
January reviews
Diaspora strategy and uneven regional development
A map day
Farmland prices down, sales up
Classic crime fiction, the first results
The final spot on the classic crime curriculum

No comments: