Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Lazy Sunday Service

My discovery of the week is the blog Confessions of Ignorance, which has ampled demonstrated how ignorant I am about a lot of things! There are only a couple of posts a month, but they're quality, thoughtful stuff.

My posts this week
Classic crime curriculum
Investment magnet for Islamic finance
Slowly going cross-eyed
Review of The Song is You by Megan Abbott
Cover art seduction
It's time to examine the Irish economical model not simply the economy
Review of Kamikazi by Raymond Lamont-Brown

1 comment:

seana graham said...

Why, thanks for the discovery, Rob! The best thing about the blog is that it tends to lure in people who are a lot more knowledgable than I am, so the comments are often more interesting than the content.

And I must add that the infrequency of the posts is not due to slim pickings on the ignorance front. Sadly, there is a lot more where that came from...