Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lazy Sunday Service

A somewhat odd week of feeling pulled in too many directions.  I've completed proofing on one book, started copyedits on another, and am still working on another due at the end of the month, along with two issues of the journals I edit.  I've also been packing my office into crates and then unpacking again in our new building.  Then on Friday a bid I co-wrote for a National Audio/Visual Repository received €5.2m of funding.  At least the week had a pleasant end!  


My posts this week:
Review of Vodka Doesn't Freeze by Liah Giarrantano
One year on
This city isn't like others
Projected 120,000 to emigrate 2010, 2011
Review of Brodeck's Report by Phillipe Claudel
Abridging
NAMA and land dezoning
Review of Cogan's Trade by George V Higgins
It's the little things that drive me nuts

No comments: