Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday Service

I'm going to have a tough choice picking a book of the month. Just read a stellar trio of books. Charlie Huston's Getting Caught, James Campbell's The Ghost Mountain Boys, and Duane Swierczynski's Secret Dead Men. All five star reviews. Next on the pile were Jasper Fforde's One of Our Thursdays Is Missing and Dave Zeltserman's Pariah. There's every danger that they would make the choice even more difficult so I've shuffled them down a few places and will read them in May instead. Picking one from three is a big enough headache and I still have two other favourite authors to look forward to.

My posts this week:
Reviews to follow ...
Review of Devil Red by Joe Lansdale
Review of Slow Burn by G.M. Ford
If you were an agent, who would you want to represent?
Review of 30 For a Harry by Richard Hoyt
Review of The Rainy City by Earl Emerson
New book arrived

1 comment:

Keishon said...

Ah, so I got the Joe R. Lansdale rec from you then. I didn't realize this until I went back to the review I starred in google reader. I subscribe to your blog and read the review of Devil Red. I said all of this to say thanks!