Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy Sunday Service

A week of administrative messing and meetings followed by a weekend of marking exams and coursework ahead of setting off for Roskilde, Denmark on Wednesday morning. I've the Leif Davidsen's Serbian Dane and Jussi Adler-Olsen's Mercy for the trip. I've interspersed reading scripts with The Brush Off by Shane Maloney, the second Murray Whelan book. Very welcome light relief from Australia. Whilst searching for a copy of the cover I discovered that the first book Stiff and The Brush Off have both been made into movies. I'd quite like to watch both of them at some point. I'm wary of buying a US or Aus import because of the DVD regions malarky, but will investigate.

My posts this week
Review of Officer Down by Theresa Schwegel
The Queen and I
Review of One of Our Thursday's is Missing by Jasper Fforde
Review of A Stone of the Heart by John Brady

No comments: