Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lazy Sunday Service

I got caught short yesterday and had to run off to a bookshop. I finished off the excellent The Rage by Gene Kerrigan on the train and then ploughed through Victor Gischler's wonderful The Deputy in a few hours and suddenly found myself without a book to read (forgot to pack more than one spare book for a short trip). The problem was solved by picking up Conor Fitzgerald's The Fatal Touch. I've been meaning to read his first book, The Dogs of Rome, but will have to make do with reading them out of sequence. Enjoying it so far. I wonder whether Italy would be prepared to swap its weather with us? It's cold and it hasn't stopped raining all day.

My posts this week
Review of The Good Thief's Guide to Amsterdam by Chris Ewan
The US produces the most compulsively readable crime fiction - get Down These Green Streets
Unfinished estates report and DECLG actions
A hundred thousand welcomes
NAMA properties database
Review of Plugged by Eoin Colfer

No comments: