Saturday, February 16, 2013

Number one at the end of the bar

‘I think you’ve had enough, Sean.’

‘Enough?  I’ve, ’ve barely got started.’

‘Well, I think it’s time to stop already.’

‘Mike, Michael, how often do I ... I come in here?’

‘Every feckin’ day.’

‘And how much money do I spend?’

‘A small fortune.’

‘And you’re throwing out ... your best customer?’

‘I’m suggesting a coffee or a soft drink or water.’

‘Water?  I not a feckin’ goat!  Whiskey, Michael, that’s what men drink.’

‘Coffee or a Seven Up?  What’s it to be?’

‘How about we ... compromise on an Irish coffee?’

‘Cappuccino.’ 

‘With chocolate sprinkles?’

‘Don’t push it, Sean.’



A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob - This is nicely done. And you know, I don't think there's anything wrong with chocolate sprinkles on a cappuccino. ;-)