Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pushing one’s luck

‘You really are a sour fecker, Charlie.  You take pleasure when some poor bugger fails and you begrudge anyone who has even the slightest bit of success.’

‘At least I don’t discriminate in my sourness.’

‘No, you stick the knife in and jiggle it about with equal relish, no matter who or what the circumstances.’

‘Maybe you’ve had enough to drink, Joe.’

‘Don’t try and tell me when I’ve had too much to drink, you sanctimonious bastard!’

‘Then stop spitting out insults.’

‘You deserve them, you cold hearted fecker.’

‘Careful now, Joe, don’t forget I’m vindictive and violent as well.’




A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob - I'm thinking Charlie is not the kind of person you want going after you... Well done