Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

My reading for 2014 has got off to a great start.  Both Mick Herron's Dead Lions and Ivy Pochoda's Visitation Street proved to be wonderful reads (reviews this coming week), and I'm now a fair bit into Tana French's Broken Harbour.  If the standard continues in the same vein for the rest of the year it'll be a vintage twelve months (fingers-crossed).  

My posts this week
Review of Frank Sinatra in a Blender by Matthew McBride
December reviews
Best reads of 2013
Around the world in 2013
New to me authors in 2013
All I can hear is the wind, rain and you whispering loudly

1 comment:

TracyK said...

Glad to see you enjoyed Visitation Street, I have a copy on my Kindle. Looking forward to your review. I want to read Dead Lions also but first want to read Slow Horses. Don't have those but do have some other Mick Herron books to try.