Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

Today I'll be taking the train from Miami to Tampa.  Yesterday I spent the day going down the keys to Key West and the day before in the Everglades.  I've four of my Florida-set novels read - Dennis Lehane and Michael Lister (links below); and Tropical Heat by John Lutz and Hurricane Punch by Tim Dorsey (reviews soon).  I should get Edna Buchanan's Margin of Error finished on the train.  That leaves Tropical Freeze by James Hall and To Have and Have Not by Ernest Hemingway.  Then I'm onto buying more books.

My posts this week
Review of Prime Cut by Alan Carter
Review of The Secrets in Their Eyes by Eduardo Sacheri
March reviews
Review of Live by Night by Dennis Lehane
Review of The Big Goodbye by Michael Lister
Path of least resistivity

No comments: