Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

Time to head back to work tomorrow, which is a shame as I'm right in the middle of a purple patch of writing.  The seasonal break gave me the opportunity to start drafting a new book. Over the past couple of weeks I've written well over 20,000 words, all of which has been a pleasure to write.  It's been really fun to sketch out the characters and chart their adventures.  There's something very gratifying about writing stories for one's personal amusement.  And if they get sent off into the world for other peoples' pleasure that's a bonus.  Now back to the fun before the grind starts tomorrow.

My posts this week:
The haunted hospital
New to me authors in 2014
Best reads of 2014
December reads
Review of The Boy in the Snow by MJ McGrath

No comments: