Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

I received a whole avalanche of books this week.  Five that I bought: The Lady from Zagreb by Philip Kerr; Tin Sky by Ben Pastor; Rosa by Jonathan Rabb; The Interrogator by Andrew Williams and Werewolf by Matthew Pritchard.  But also two large boxes containing dozens of books by Robert Parker, Lawrence Block, Ed McBain and Bill Pronzini donated by a colleague.  There must be 15 plus books by each author.  I left the boxes in my office for the weekend and will post more on them during the week once I've had chance to browse through them.  Needless to say, they're a heck of a haul that will mean the TBR pile will be well stocked for some time (which, of course, it already is given there's fifty odd books already on it!).

My posts this week
Review of Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
Making waves

2 comments:

TracyK said...

Wow, that is quite a haul. I have never warmed to Robert Parker but I am interested in what you think of his books. I have not tried the Jesse Stone books. But Pronzini, McBain and Block! I am very envious.

FalkeEins said...


just bought three of your five purchases before running into this blog post! Long time fan of Kerr,but not read any Pritchard or Pastor ..yet