Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

The next three weeks are going to be a little hectic.  This coming week I'm presenting talks in Belfast (crime fiction) and Dublin (housing crisis), then the following week in Sheffield (city dashboards) and Dublin (funding open access repositories), and the week after in Limerick (smart cities) and Dublin twice (housing crisis and data brokers and privacy).  We'll also be launching the Digital Repository of Ireland for which I'm a principal investigator. A pretty diverse set of engagements.  I'm going to have to find a way to narrow my interests so I can recycle talks!  The first stop is Belfast tomorrow, in preparation for which I've been reading rural crime fiction.  I finished William Gay's The Long Home yesterday, so expect a review this week coming.

My posts this week
Review of The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager
Review of Stone Cold by CJ Box
From the ground

No comments: