Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

Since the publication of The Data Revolution book last summer I've not had a written academic book in progress. That changed yesterday morning when I mapped out the structure of a new one. No idea when I'll get to writing it since I've three edited books on the go and a whole bunch of paper and chapter commitments. Plus the latest novel is not writing itself.  Still, it's a start.  And it feels good to have a new book project settled in my mind (well until I dream up another one - I've a folder full of books I'd like to write and never have!).

On other news, I still have a short backlog of book reviews to post.  This week expect reviews of Werewolf by Matthew Pritchard, Little Girl Lost by Brian McGilloway and The Laughing Policeman by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo.

My posts this week
Review of In The Wind by Barbara Fister
Review of Easy Streets by Bill James
Review of The Detective Branch by Andrew Pepper

A handful of bullets

No comments: