Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lazy Sunday Service

I eased my way back into work after a couple of weeks off by hunting down old articles and book chapters, scanning them and saving as pdfs, and putting them up on Academia and Researchgate as open access downloads.  I also updated my university profile page so it now includes a complete list of everything non-fiction published (excluding blog posts), though I'm waiting for the pdfs to be uploaded into the institutional repository.  I was surprised to find I didn't have pdf versions of over a hundred pieces I've had published (most of them book chapters, minor journals and working papers).  I'm still missing a handful that were published only in paper form.  A bonus, however, was I did find a handful of pieces while searching for others that I'd forgotten I'd written and for some reason I hadn't kept a record of.  I really should have collated all these older pieces and made them open access a few years ago, but better late than never.

My posts this week

Review of Rough Treatment by John Harvey
Review of Hurt by Brian McGilloway
Vanished into thin air

No comments: