Sunday, October 2, 2016

Lazy Sunday Service

For the past week I have been in South Korea staying in Daejeon and Songdo.  It's been a fascinating and enjoyable trip and I've had wonderful hospitality by Korea Statistics and the University of Seoul, including a couple of wonderful meals. I've met some interesting people and picked up some useful ideas and info. Since I've been busy I've not read as much as I usually do on overseas trips - just Martin Limon's 'Slicky Boys' set in 1970s Korea and Arnauldur Indridason' 'Oblivion' set in Iceland in the late 1970s.  The pictures are of Songdo at night. Now for the long journey home.

My posts this week:
Gutter and stars
Review of Journey into Fear by Eric Ambler
Two invited talks in Boston on smart cities
Review of Willnot by James Sallis

No comments: