Saturday, June 17, 2017

Diva

‘Was that necessary?’

‘What?’

‘The way you berated that poor man.’

‘He was being an idiot.’

‘No, he wasn’t. There’s a difference, Cassie, between being confident and being a bitch.’

‘Are you calling me a bitch?’

‘I’m saying that girl power is about standing up for one’s rights, not trampling over others.’

‘You know that I employ you, right?’

‘I thought we were friends.  You asked me to help you, not the other way round.’

‘So, I’m a diva now?’

‘I think the fame has gone to your head.’

‘Who’s the bitch now?’

‘Bye, Cassie.’

‘Karen! Get back here! Karen!’


A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way the relationship between the characters is clear, just within those few lines, Rob. And it is interesting how fame can go to a person's head...