Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

I've spent part of the weekend making copyedit changes to a novel manuscript.  It's taken an age, partially because I had to decipher my own handwriting!  I think the book is now in pretty good shape.  At least, I hope it is.  I also took one last read of my short story collection, Killer Reels.  I'm hoping it might go to press sometime this week.  That's the plan in any case.  It won't be tomorrow though.  A busy day at work, followed by an hour long TV debate in the evening on Frontline.  Will need to get my thoughts ordered for that - usual stuff on planning failures and what needs to change.  Making slow progress uploading my Blue House reviews onto Goodreads and Amazon - I've now 138 done.  It's going to take a while to get them all up.


My posts this week
Review of Snapshots by Paul Brazill
Drop in price for The Rule Book and The White Gallows
Potential time bombs for home buyers/sellers
Goodreads
Review of Lumen by Ben Pastor
$1 billion gost town to be built in US as locus for economic development
The drink talking

No comments: