Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lazy Sunday Service

I made a quick trip to Amsterdam during last week. I wasn't sure if the book I was reading was going to last the full trip, so also packed a slim paperback from the TBR - Joe Gores', Dead Skip, first published in 1972.  As it happened, I did finish my present read, so started on the backup.  Dead Skip
was the first in six installments of the Dan Kearney and Associates private investigator series set in San Francisco.  Gores worked for twelve years as a PI and it shows in the story. My review will follow this week, hopefully.

My posts this week
Bones and cartilage
Review of The Day That Never Comes by Caimh McDonnell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!
Full Property Management Services