Saturday, February 4, 2017

Don't think of it as a test

Tess kicked off her heels.

‘Just so we're clear. If you don't make me cum either shortly before or at the same time as you they'll be no second time.’

‘The same time?’

‘Synchronous; mutually compatible coupling.’

‘No pressure then!’

‘There better be plenty of pressure, Dan. Stop looking so worried! Don't think of it as a test but the best hour of your life.’

‘Hour?’

‘Minimum.’

‘Blimey.’

‘Come-on, let’s get those jeans off. Anything goes unless I say no. Ravage me!’

‘What about my rules?’

‘I want your prick, not for you to be one. Now, foreplay or home?’



A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nothing like romance during sex! Really interesting characters, Rob, and an interesting setup for a story.