Sunday, May 6, 2018

Lazy Sunday Service

I used to do a half-decent job at keeping up with Irish crime fiction, but I realise I've got a little out of touch over the past year. Besides not keeping up-to-date with on-going series, I've neglected reading new authors or new to me. I have Caimh McDonnell's Angels in the Moonlight on the to-be-read pile and plan to read the following sometime over the summer: Dervla McTiernan, The Ruin; Steve Cavanagh, The Defense; Cormac O'Keeffe, Black Water; Jo Spain, With Our Blessing; Gerard O'Donovan, The Long Silence; and Clar Ni Chonghaile, Rain Falls on Everyone. All my reviews of Irish crime fiction can be found here.

My posts this week:
Review of The Unexpected Inheritance of Inspector Chopra by Vaseem Khan
April reads
Review of White Butterfly by Walter Mosley
Review of A Negro and an Ofay by Danny Gardner
Always ruining everything

No comments: