Sunday, July 1, 2018

Lazy Sunday Service

The to-be-read pile is starting to look a little low, so in the interests of having a good choice in what book to read next, I've spent the weekend order books. The list includes novels by Belinda Bauer, Abir Mukherjee, Harry Bingham, Jordan Harper, Eva Dolan, Joe Clifford, Joe Bazell, John Lawton, Don Winslow, Joseph Knox, Mario Vargas Llosa, Leye Adenle, Lauren Beukes, Charles Stross, Nick Harkaway, Adam Roberts, Joel Dicker, Andrew Bergman and Joseph Kanon. There's a fair bit of diversity in that set of crime fiction in terms of style and setting. I've also, added to my want-to-read list for when I've worked through these, so I'm feeling comfortable that there's a good flow of books on the way.

My posts this week
Review of Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
Review of The Rúin by Dervla McTiernan
Her last hope

No comments: