Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy Sunday Service

I've been very slowly making my way through Cogan's Trade this week.  No reflection on George V. Higgins 1974 novel of low-life crime in Boston, more the fact that I was running a summer school all week, out early and back late, falling asleep within thirty seconds of hitting the bed.  One things for certain, the man can certainly write dialogue.

My posts this week
Review of Then Came The Evening by Brian Hart
Opening lines
Crime Fails to Pay or why past performance isn't an indicator of future results
Review of Blood Moon by Gary Disher
Well-done but already done
Low risk reading

Rejoinders to my posts
The fallacy of millions; or how ledgers have become the publishing industries preferred choice of reading - Crime Always Pays
Risky reading - Reactions to Reading

No comments: