Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

I'll be heading to Florida in a couple of weeks time, so I've been collecting together some books to take with me.  On the pile are novels by Edna Buchanan, Tim Dorsey, James W Hall, John Lutz, Michael Lister, and Dennis Lehane.  I've just made a start on Lehane's Live by Night, some of which is set in Tampa in the 1920s, to help get me in the mood.

My posts this week
Some St Patrick's Day reading
Review of Corridors of Death by Ruth Dudley Edwards
Oxford Internet Institute Bellwether Lecture
Review of Disappeared by Anthony Quinn
500th review
Too quiet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your review of Live by Night.

TracyK said...

Sounds like fun. I am looking forward to hearing about all of them. Eventually.

Ray Kolb said...

Rob, I thoroughly enjoyed Live By Night. I thought it was Lehane back in good form. I hope you enjoy the novel and am looking forward to your review.