Sunday, October 9, 2022

Bosses date too

Paula pushed Gavin away and tugged her top over her head.

‘Whoa, slow down.’

‘Come.’ Paula rose unsteadily to her feet. ‘To bed.’

‘I’m not sure that’s a good idea.’

‘It’s an excellent idea.’

‘Are you sure you won’t regret it in the morning?’

‘Will you?’

‘Probably.’

Paula dropped back onto the sofa.

‘Seriously? You get me all aroused then throw cold water?’

‘I didn’t expect you to …’

‘Throw myself at you?’

‘Well, yeah.’

‘I’d have been waiting forever for you to make a move.’

‘You’re my boss.’

‘And?’

‘It’s …’

‘Bosses date too, Gavin.’

She kissed him again.


A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words.

1 comment:

Margot Kinberg said...

Oh, now that's an interesting scenario, Rob. And it raises a good question. If both agree, and it's completely consensual, is it a problem that she's his boss... Nicely done