Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday Service

The power of blogging was revealed to me once again this week. On Monday, ten minutes after posting on the other blog I contribute to, RTE Radio 1 were on the phone asking if I'd go on their Drivetime programme to talk about the argument I'd made (starts 52.2 mins in). Thankfully it was a radio interview and not TV as two minutes in I started to have a nosebleed. With no tissues at hand and not wanting to pinch my nose in case I changed my voice too much I tried my best to keep my concentration and deal with the blood. The slot lasted seven and a half minutes. Certainly the messiest interview I've done!

My posts this week
Six reasons why the property market is going to be very slow to recover
Agents for short stories
Call for the Dead
Review of Call for the Dead by John Le Carre
Property register, house price and rental yield mapping
iphone, your phone

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Houses here are selling again although at about 60% of what they were pre-2008.