Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

I'm off to Venice for a couple of days this week to attend a meeting and present a talk.  I was hoping to read Alibi by Joseph Kanon, which is set in the city in the 1946, when I was there but the order hasn't arrived at the local bookshop.  I have an unread Donna Leon book on the bookshelf, Blood from a Stone, so I'm going to give that a go instead.  I've not been to Italy before, so I'm looking forward to trip, even if it's only a short visit.

My posts this week
Review of The Twelfth Department by William Ryan
Norwegian by Night
Reading tensions
Unfinished estates and the local property tax
Review of The Big Gold Dream by Chester Himes
Detailed maps of every unit on unfinished estates exempt from the local property tax
Stonework

No comments: