Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patrick's Day reading

Happy St Patrick's Day.  Given it's a day to celebrate all things Irish I've gone back through my reviews and picked out all the novels written by Irish authors in the last twelve months.  There are some cracking stories here, so why don't you join in the festivities by tracking down at least one of them and giving it a read. Or if you want something you can read right now, you could try my short story from earlier in the week, The Case of the Strange White Van, set in Leitrim.

Ratlines by Stuart Neville
The Devil I Know by Claire Kilroy
I Hear Sirens in the Street by Adrian McKinty
The Nameless Dead by Brian McGilloway
Red Ribbons by Louise Phillips
The City of Shadows by Michael Russell
Slaughter's Hound by Declan Burke
Even Flow by Darragh McManus
A June of Ordinary Murders by Conor Brady
Ghost Town by Michael Clifford

My other posts this week:
Property tax evaluation model and what it means for residential property owners

Review of Last Rights by Barbara Nadel
White van stories
Review of Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer
Stick or twist?

No comments: