Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

I've had a good week with regards to books.  On the publishing front, I signed a contract with 280 Steps for a new novel (more on that during the week); I sent back copyedit queries on The Data Revolution book leaving just the index to compile on the revised proofs when they show up in a couple of weeks time; and I started a new book project tentatively titled 'Understanding Spatial Media' with Tracey Lauriault and Matt Wilson and sourced a publisher for it.  Also a good read weeking.  Expect reviews in the next few days of A Private Venus by Giorgio Scerbanenco, Closed for Winter by Jorn Lier Horst, and Salt River by James Sallis

My posts this week

Review of A Night of Long Knives by Rebecca Cantrell
April reviews
Review of Bird Dog by Philip Reed
Review of The Panda Theory by Paschal Garnier
Expect the various crises in Irish housing to continue for the foreseeable future

2 comments:

TracyK said...

Congratulations on a book contract. I look forward to hearing more.

Anonymous-9 said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on the contract. Well deserved.
Elaine