Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

A fairly hectic week.  For some reason when I'm planning my time I never factor in the following: copyediting proofs, writing reviews of papers/books/grant proposals, writing references, making revisions to papers, and talking to journalists.  As a consequence I'm constantly trying to fit them in and around other things.  This last week seemed to consist of nothing but the above and I've fallen further behind in trying to meet some deadlines.  On the plus side, I've been enjoying the political incorrectness and dashing adventures of Flashman in Royal Flash.  Now there's a man who would shirk all those responsibilities and have a damn good time in the process!


My posts this week
Review of In Bitter Chill by Sarah Ward
New paper: Data-driven, networked urbanism
Review of Secret Warriors: Key Scientists, Code-Breakers and Propagandists of the Great War by Taylor Downing
New paper: Improving the Veracity of Open & Real-Time Urban Data
Eve to the power of infinity

No comments: