Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

It has been a really hectic week between interview panels, talks, media work and the day-to-day stuff. One thing we have to do for our six monthly reports to government on the work of the institute I run is to give details on media coverage.  We thus have to track all the stories and appearances.  Hence I know that this week I passed the 500 threshold with respect to coverage of my own work/analysis broken down as follows: 11 TV appearances, 58 radio interviews, 127 stories in international newspapers, 147 stories in national Irish papers, and 165 stories in local Irish newspapers.  Nearly all of this has been in the last two and a half years.  Strange how it slowly accummulates and ebbs and flows.  I never anticipated the coverage or doing media work, so it's been an interesting time. 


My posts this week

Review of The Lily of the Field by John Lawton
What are the real household charge numbers?
Scattered to the four winds
Cantemir Prize
Fast Car
Mortgage crisis overstated?

No comments: