Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

By the time this is posted I should be somewhere over the Atlantic on my way to Los Angeles via Chicago.  I'll probably still be reading Die a Little by Megan Abbott, or will have moved on to Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley.  The last time I travelled to LA I arrived looking like a horror show extra.  Whilst we were taxiing for take-off in Dallas I got a nose-bleed.  One of those ones that just won't stop.  Unable to get up to go to the bathroom, and with no tissues at hand, my shirt ended up a bit of a mess.  I did what I could to clean up once in the air, but the damage was done.  At least I got a fair bit of space around me at the baggage carousel, where thankfully I could change into a fresh shirt.  Hopefully, that won't happen again.  Which reminds me - I need to pack some tissues.

My posts this week:
April reviews
Review of Missing in Rangoon by Christopher G. Moore
Review of Blood from a Stone by Donna Leon
Review of A Man Without Breath by Philip Kerr
Plane envy


No comments: