Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

It's very unusual for me to publish five reviews in a week, but there are two contributory factors.  First, I'm often a couple of days behind with putting up reviews after I've finished a book and I want to make sure that books read in 2012 are reviewed before the year end, and second, I've spent a good portion of the past week reading, finishing a book every one or two days.  Only one more review to go up, Eric Beetner's Dig Two Graves.  I'm glad I've waited until the end of the year to publish my best of 2012 reads as two of the books I reviewed this week will make my top ten list - more on that on Tuesday.

My posts this week
Review of The City of Shadows by Michael Russel
Crime at Christmas
Review of Red Ribbons by Louise Phillip
Review of Crime at Christmas by C.H.B. Kitchin
Review of The Nameless Dead by Brian McGilloway
A murder in Iceland
Review of The Hitman's Guide to Housecleaning by Hallgrimur Helgason

No comments: