Sunday, December 30, 2012

Five books I'm looking forward to reading in 2013

I am sure I'll buy and read loads of 2013 titles (I managed to read 35 2012 titles in 2012).  These five books are certainties and I'm looking forward to their publication.  I'd add Kieran Shea's Koko Takes a Holiday, but I'm not sure it'll be published in 2013 as the rights have only just been sold to Titan Books. 

William Ryan, The Twelfth Department (Mantle)

Adrian McKinty, I Hear Sirens in the Street (Serpent's Tail)

Alan Glynn, Graveland (Faber and Faber)

Patti Abbott, Home Invasion (Snubnose Press; initial mock cover)

Dan O’Shea, Penance (Exhibit A)

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Rob. And we are all looking forward to STIFFED.

seana graham said...

Looks like a great list, Rob.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me sir. I hope to live up to your expectations. And I'll be checking out the rest of this list for sure.