Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Manchester side-bar

I got an email last week asking if I would present a seminar in the Politics dept at the University of Manchester sometime in the coming months.  Since I'm passing through Manchester Airport en route to the Wirral on Thursday, I offered to drop in and present then.  I didn't think they'd go for such a short notice option, but they have, so I'll be talking on public academia between 2-4pm before heading on.  I've just put together the slides, so I'm all set.  It'll be my seventeenth external talk this year and I'm looking forward to it.  I should have asked for recommended Manchester reads for this trip, as well as Merseyside ones.  Oh well, I'm only there for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob - That's good news. I hope your presentation goes really well, 'though I'm sure it will.