Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

So the first week of the new year has already zipped by.  Although I've spent it in rain soaked Ireland, virtually I had a few pleasant days in Crete courtesy of Paul Johnston's The Silver Stain, the review of which I'll post sometime next week.  A week of reading in the winter sun would be nice right now.  Instead, I'll be spending the coming week reading and marking exam scripts under grey skies.  Oh well.

My posts this week
Review of Dig Two Graves by Eric Beetner
The year that was ... 2012 retrospective
December reviews
Best reads 2012
Around the world in 2012
Review of I Hear Sirens in the Street by Adrian McKinty
New to me authors in 2012
Do we need to start building houses again?
2012 reading and reviews
Spinetingler best reads 2012
One drop three drip

No comments: