Saturday, January 19, 2013

The evidence proves otherwise

‘I never touched her.’

‘Mr Stevens, you were observed to hit Ms Fenton by two witnesses.  You punched her in the face and broke her jaw.’

‘I was still in the pub.  They saw somebody else attack her.’

‘You broke two fingers in your right hand.  The hand you used to hit Ms Fenton.’

‘I didn’t lay a finger on her.’

‘Are you a habitual liar, Mr Stevens?’

‘Are you a habitual wan...’

‘I see you have a quite a temper.  It makes you violent, as my client can testify.’

‘I’m not lying!’

‘I think you’ll find the evidence proves otherwise.’



A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob - Wow! Talk about complete denial! As ever, this is a great Drabble. I admire the way you do them.

Keen Reader said...

Nice one, works very well.