Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Lazy Sunday Service

I spent a good chunk of yesterday re-building a dry stone wall and boy, do I know about it now. Everything aches. I also decided to restart work on the third McEvoy novel (provisionally titled Land and Honey). I stopped work on it last summer, 50 to 70 pages from completion, whilst I waited to see what would happen with The White Gallows. Given that TWG is published in June, I thought I'd better get back to it. Hopefully it won't take too long to finish off. I'm going to try and read my way back into it this week and see what I make of it.

My posts this week
Sweet dreams (short story)
What has been happening with land rezonings?
April reviews
Review of Leather Maiden by Joe Lansdale
The end of champagne lifestyles at the taxpayer expense?
Short story by numbers
Review of Roseanna by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo
Irish crime writing baseball team

No comments: