Sunday, May 2, 2010

April was a funny month

Most of this month has been a bit of a blur. A week trying to meet deadlines, a couple of weeks in Washington, a lot of sleep, a couple of days trying to catch up, and the last four days at two other conferences (one of which I am still at). I'm still behind on most things and have four books sitting on the shelf that I've read but await review. Hopefully May is going to be a quiet month. I got my hands on a copy of The White Gallows on Thursday, so it now feels a bit more real. The official release date is in June sometime.

My reviews this week:
Review of Have Mercy on Us All by Fred Vargas
Unsold houses could bankrupt councils
Volcanic shadow
Negative equity nears 50 percent
Review of Expiration Date by Duane Swierczynski
Requiems for the Departed

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Congratulations on the book Rob. It's not on Book Depository's pre-order list yet but I'll keep an eye out.

Declan Burke said...

Nice one, Bob. Keep me posted ...

Cheers, Dec